Jason

*Free Throws*

533 posts in this topic

I finally shot free throws again. I was doing great during the Summer, but in my first time back doing them in months... I made 43 out of 100 yesterday. lmao

I just like remembering what I do, so thus posting.

What a difference a day makes. This is why I am mad I can't really get started on some team now because it is so natural for me to shoot, that even after going MONTHS not shooting, now the second group of 100 free throws I shoot.. I make 72 out of 100.

Cool. This was the most proud I have been in shooting ever except maybe when I made 86 out of 100. I made 64 out of 100 and my arm was so hurt (left) that i had to change my entire way of shooting because I only did airballs when using my left too much in shots. Plus it was dark. Making 64 with a hurt arm was quite nice. I am good at making adjustments. :) I can make free throws a lot of different ways and swish them in one after another a lot of times.

What the....

68/100 and I think I missed the last 6 again. I was just looking at my last post date and wondering how this happened. I am pretty sure I missed the last 6 again. Anyway and what makes me annoyed is I made my first 14 shots so I should have done a lot better than 68 this time.

78/100

77/100

72/100

I'll take 75.67% out of 300 shots in a day any day.

That is over 71% of my last 900 I have made right after my first 100 was barely over 40.

On a TERRIBLE day where I kept avoiding mud and it was cold and I just couldnt get comfortable, I made 60/100.

So still barely over 70% for the past 1,000 shots though.

73/100

81/100 (best in a long time.)

68/100 (was very annoyed. I knew not to try a third set when it was dark.)

49/100

67/100

5/10 on 3-pointers, so did better on those than my first 100 free throws. lol

Just got home from playing basketball with my nephew. Thought of this post because he was shooting Free Throws also. His arms got tired before 100 but he is only 9.

48/82

He's good. He's gonna be the next Jason Kidd.

Once again for people like Aaron who told me this topic is stupid, I am posting it to keep up with things myself. Part of why I have a forum is I never have to go look for somewhere to keep info i want to read later.

Today i shot 500 shots in a row for the first time ever:

71/100

79/100

74/100

71/100

79/100

(last 100 in the dark... got very hard to see and my left arm hiurt bad. I so badly wanted to get 80 to bring the 500 average to 75, but I came up 1 short by missing a shot with only 3 to go. But I will take 74.8% of 500 in a row).

yesterday:

70/100

55/100

Today (realized half way through the second set that all this time I have been shooting an extra 1-2 feet back, which sucks):

65/100

57/100 (got annoyed and kept throwing up crap to get to the next 100)

84/100 (best thus far)

74/100 (or maybe 73, I was VERY mad at how that one finished. I started out 33 out of 34 then end with that low of a % because it was so dark!)

I know you all were on the edge of your seat waiting, but last Monday: 79/100.. I started out 44/50 and then it went downhill. Made me so mad I was knocking 'em down 1 after another for so long.

Didn't play any other day due to rain, then cold, then snow.

61/100

80/100 (mud)

And now my shoe (air max) is like leaking air when I walk. *sigh*