kermitfrog3303

Wedding Crashers

8 posts in this topic

Well on a scale from 1-10 this movie is an 11. It was seriously the funniest movie I have ever seen. It blows Old School out of the water. I have already seen it 5 times and it's still great. It is very sexualy oriented though so its probably not suitable for young kids. But it is definatly worth the $10 or however much it costs where you live to see this movie. Also it is not a movie to see with a date because you will be busy laughing your ass off and wont be able to do anything with them.

lmao I dunno if I should have put the rating showing on the topic page or not, but oh well.

Hi

Good comedies get by on amusing concepts, while great comedies sustain the laughter long after they've delivered their one-line pitch. Wedding Crashers belongs in the former category. It rides its amusing premise like gangbusters for one solid act, but overextends itself the minute it leaves the comfy confines of its smart setup.Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn, playing themselves, are John and Jeremy - lifelong friends who spend the wedding season crashing strangers' receptions for the free booze and vulnerable women. They have an angle for every party and work the room like politicians at a fund-raising breakfast. Watching them attack someone else's special day with reckless abandon provides the most fun I've ever had at a wedding, my own not included.

Thanks

Wedding Photographers Halifax

you're really a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a great activity on this matter! Wonderful!