Guest justmyluck4

PLEASE help me ASAP

17 posts in this topic

Hi all! I need to see if anyone here can help me or has any ideas for me. Before anyone says it I am NOT BEGGING FOR MONEY OR A SCAMMER. The papers attached proves this. They are from my worker.

As I told you in my HELLO post I have alot of health problems. I have heart problems, both my knees need to be replaced, FM, C.O.P.D., IBS, Bi-polar, Anixety and several other health problems. I actually just got out of the hospital for my heart and am still very sick. I am going to have a bunch of tests done next week. I have been fighting SSI for over 5 years. I hope to get it soon:)

My husband was forced to apply for SSI about 4 months ago. He was hurt at work and they said he will never work again. He has to have surgery on his back. Of course since he just applied he hasnt got approved yet.

Would anyone here happen to have extra clothes they want to get rid of that might fit my kids? I am also looking for school supplies. School started August 14th and we have not bought the 1st school supply or school clothes.My email and pay pal are both specialanimals@juno.com if you want to contact me.

We are living on my 10 year olds SSI. It is 623.00 a month and our rent is 500.00 a month. What we have left we use towards our other bills but we still have to borrow or ask for help with our other bills. We do get food stamps so that does help. If we dont have $105.00 in the drop box Sunday night then Monday morning they are going to shut off our lights. We have to have $65.00 for our phone bil ASAP.

I have called AND emailed the Salvation Army, Red Cross, Our local Churches, Goodwill and MANY other places. Everyone keeps telling me they dont have any money or they dont service our county. We live in one of the smallest counties in Kentucky. It is VERY small. There is nothing in this county.

So if anyone has any clothes or school supplies that can want to part with can you please email me and let me know? My pay pal and email is the same at specialanimals@juno.com . Or you can contact me here. Right now we dont even have gas money for our car. A friend of mine paid for my interebt thru December but I have to pay the phone bill by Sunday and it is 65.00. And the lights will be cut off if not paid my Sunday night in the drop box. My 5 year olds birthday is the 30th and I need to come up with something for him also.

I couldnt find anywhere else to place this post. My friend told me to come here. My Doctors said NO STRESS but how can I not have stress with all this going on? I have 5 papers from my worker I can send by email to verify all this stuff if you want them.

If anyone has any different ideas or can help please let me know. I look forward to making friends here: Thanks so much!

This person is getting PLENTY of help, from all over the GLOBE...

she is a SCAMMER!!! Beware...

GOOGLE her name, she's collected from ebays Giving Board, Care2 until they banned her, Robinhood fund, wishuponahero, a christian ladies site, a wild animal site.

She collects for a non-existent animal shelter, while looking to BUY pets. If you donate to her "shelter" she will provide a tax id# (Illegal!)

Some posts say 3 kids, some 4, some 5.

When exposed, she resorts to vile nasty language and threats.

Names to google: c rice, cristi rice, cristirice, justmyluck4, twisted.witch, katiegowiththeflow, kateford, kate.ford, mom2manyr, mommy2manyr, crice1969, crice1214, momcrice... there's probably some I forgot. This makes me FURIOUS. Ripping off people so you don't have to work.

People the begging and scamming goes back to 2003. This is not a temporary hardship, this is a permanent JOB.

thousands collected in the past month. think about that.....

Her name and address are all over the net. Do a search. See for YOURSELF, do NOT believe me.

Oh, and while you're googleing... take note of her extensive list of items for sale (over 300 NEW and more coming)... guess where they are coming from???? If you've helped her, look and see if what she's selling is something you sent in good faith.

Its sickening...

GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE

I don't have time at the moment to look into it, but I am wondering if something happened recently since she suddenly asked me to delete ehr account and then you posted within a couple days.

You helped me find a site issue also. It is set everywhere for members not to be able to post until they validate their account, but this for some reason is the single area I accidentally allowed replying by guests and validating members. Weird. But anyway I will leave it where they can post for now. Still better if they validate though. There are almost 60 members who are in the Validating group.

Anyway so did something happen lately related to her?

Yes, Jason, she is attempting to hide her scams, and close all pages that show her tricks.

I am a member of ebays Giving Board. Check there, to see what's been received. I've also spoken to Wilma, with Care2, who has banned her after the scams came to light, check there too. Here's the link regarding her that... http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?...&archival=1. I've also spoken with Melody, who runs the wildanimal site this person scammed. Do NOT take my word for it. Check for yourself.

I recommend leaving it for all to see. She is desperately trying to hide anything that's been exposed, so the scam can continue

Well I technically deleted her account and told her it wouldn't automatically delete posts and she didn't seem to care. That's what puzzles me. But hey a lot of people puzzle me. lol

I'll look it up later. Although I assume nothing I personally can do, but I am curious myself. Which honestly I was wondering if it was that type of thing to begin with, but I didn't want to assume and never looked anything up.

It seems most people posting lately are either spamming or scamming though. There are still a couple other topics from people that seem suspicous also.

Feel free to shoot any issues by me. Unfortunately, I've accumulated a list of current crooks. Fortunately, I've figured out ways to cross-check some things.

I simply don't want anyone else to get ripped off, WHOEVER they are.

For every dollar thats thrown the scammers way, someone in real need gets cheated. The giver is also cheated.

Beth

Hi jason and kilroy. Jason meeet my stalker kilroy. All those names she is coming off with isnt true and neither is all this stuff I have "gotten". If you listen to her I am posting under someones name from the giving board which is also a lie. This is the person who has called social servics on me and who knows who else she has called plus she goes to every site I have been on in my life posting her lies. She stalks me by personal email. SHE is the reason I am cancelling accounts everywhere because she is a lier and a stalker who wont go away. I have screen names I dont know about as well as email addresses that I dont know about and have received many things that I dont know about either. She is a stalker and a lier. I have reported her to every site plus the law her IP and many other places. Sooner or later she will stop. Ask her about being kicked out of ebay chat for running her nasty lying mouth?

Perhaps getting off your lazy butt and off the computer would help your situation? If your so incredibly poor and in need of things for your children, get rid of your computer kids are wayyyy more important. Also there is plenty of help available to needy people you just obviously are not needy and therefore cant recieve it.

Have a lovely day.

Well said, Pip

That one is about to be exposed and quite possibly charged with fraud. I'm glad Christmas is over, less chance of her stealing from anyone now, but I've seen new emails she sent to people, and the lies and rip-offs continue.

GOOGLE everyone, she's rapidly trying to cover her tracks and kill off some sites, others she has been banned at, but hey, this is her income, has been for many years, and why work when you can get free cash? I personally choose to work, even tho handicapped. Too bad she doesn't.

Oh how wrong you are kilrory. I would watch your steps if I was you:) Until you get the FACTS RIGHT you really need to shut your big lying mouth:) Same to you PIP. You are choosing to beleive a stalker and liar and all the proof the police have:)

Well said, Pip

That one is about to be exposed and quite possibly charged with fraud. I'm glad Christmas is over, less chance of her stealing from anyone now, but I've seen new emails she sent to people, and the lies and rip-offs continue.

GOOGLE everyone, she's rapidly trying to cover her tracks and kill off some sites, others she has been banned at, but hey, this is her income, has been for many years, and why work when you can get free cash? I personally choose to work, even tho handicapped. Too bad she doesn't.

Its cool that you work despite hardship Kilroy. I always feel its much better to make your place in this then to have it given to you.

What you just posted basically proves your face because a needy person would not sit here and insult people they want money from silly. No one here believes you and no one wants to be scammed so why dont you just leave poor Jason's site alone? Kthanxbye

Well I am staying out of it, but anyone can state their opinion as long as they don't start going nuts calling names etc etc.

Lol too bad I cant type xD

But anyways i'm done i've made me point clear we're only fueling his/her fire by argueing back. If we ignore them I bet they'll go way ^^

Hi! I just wanted to say, I am from the UK and have several times in the past needed help from my family and also lived in a homeless unit for a year when my father died. I was detained in hospital several times for long admissions and told I would always be under hospital care of some kind, I was diagnosed Bi-polar disorder but have always worked when I am well. I am married and have two beautiful kids who make my life everything I could want. With economy the way it is, everyone struggles and I beleive that anyone who is willing to help another person/family in these times should be able to enjoy the pleasure of helping someone as there is no real oblogation to have done so. I have moved on in my life, I no longer receive any type of treatment whatsoever, to the point where I am now legally questioning the diagnosis which could have ruined my life. I chose not to beleive what I was told I had and chose not to behave as a bi-polar sufferer. I know this isn't a possibility for some, I empathise with anyone who does live with debilitating illness but I chose to struggle past and have now found myself in a position where I am in charge of my life and decisions. I am proud that I have my family, I am proud of what I have come through to have them with me. It is sad to think that people who have helped me in the past have now to worry that people they choose to help are dishonestly receiving things that people may have genuine need for. I still need help occasionaly, most people do wether material or not but I find that as long as my kids and my bills are seen to first we are fine. We don't have spare money but my children have never gone without. In fact when I think about it, they have more than enough. I only wanted to say, in England, when people are caught behaving wrongly they often blame their homelife/upbringing. I am not playing down abuse of any kind hoowever my childood was not a particularly nice time but I don't see it as an excuse to steal or damage other peoples property etc. My life, my problems and I truly feel that by working hard I have followed the right direction as an adult and hopefully my children will want to do the same. I am sorry to hear that some people have been scammed but I am truly sorry for the people in genuine need who are most likely to suffer because of the greed of some individuals. I hope that it hasn't put people off helping others. Take care!

lets join hands togather all of hidnus to save Dharma and conversations from YSR Congress as cristianity.Lakhs of People has been converted by Anil Kumar Hindus as cristianity Chala papam chesaru working as under ground mafia. maximum villages are reached 30% Cristianity plz save the state and the nation from this blade Y.S.Family now sharmila started Pada yatra with carrying of Bible atomatically people attrack with there hipnosis words and cristianity will rised to 40% to 50% cristianity in villages. Chudandi Y.S.Vijayamma garu meru kattukunna saree hindu tradition meeru pattukunna bottu hindu Tradition yendukuamma meru hinduvulani mosamchestharu lakshaladimandi hindu vulani cristianity ga marchina meru me alludu Anil kumar chala papam chesthunaru.Plz Note : Y.S.Family has not visiting our temples with heartly (manasulo varu saithan dhaghariki vacham anukuntunaru and saying to jesus on his prayers for visiting hindu Temples)plz stop to visit our temples other wise we have to make suddhi after visit of Adharma People Temples are using as a political Drama and acting.Mokka ga thunchanidhi manu ga thunchalemu.

Guests weren't supposed to be able to post in here, but I'm leaving the messages.